Ooops

Friday, January 26, 2007 |

Well here's the update: I am no longer attending classes. Why not? Have I decided that I can learn better on my own than by listening to a lecture? Nope. Do I hate the teachers and profs? Nope. Do I have trouble getting along with the person sitting next to me in class? Nope. I am no longer attending classes because I have requested a leave of absence.

Last quarter was a challenge. I never got my "head into the game." I could not get focused and struggled with motivating myself to study. It just was not working out. And so, two days ago I turned in my signed request for a leave of absence until this coming August when I will be joining the new incoming class.

I think it'll work out fine. I now know what needs to be done. Well, I guess I now know how not to study.

In the meantime, I'm considering brushing up on some espanol to keep me occupied. It will give me an opportunity to re-energize and recharge for August.

0 comments: