Test Week

Monday, September 25, 2006 |

Last week was test week for the Freshman class here at Loma Linda University. On Monday we had Gross Anatomy; Tuesday we had Cell Structure & Function; Wednesday was Medical Biochemistry and Medical Physiology; Thursday was Neuroscience and Evidence Based Medicine. And Thursday afternoon we had our Anatomy Lab Practicum as well as our Histology Lab practicum.

All of the exams, except for the two lab practicums were scantron exams. It was nice because we got most of the results emailed to us within two days.

So how'd I do? Well let's just say that I learned a great deal about what not to do when preparing for exams. From the time we got to campus, people were congratulating us for making into medical school and then telling us not to stress out too much. The problem with me was tha I was not stressing out enough! They also told us that we could not study like we did in undergrad. I should've listened.

At this point, all I can do is learn from my mistakes and make sure to avoid them for the next round of exams that are coming up in about 4 weeks. I've re-organized my day so that it will hopefully aid in more efficient study. Hopefully that will be enough.

0 comments: